WEATHER CLOSING TODAY - March 3
12:30 p.m. due to expected weather conditions
Welcome to Most Holy Redeemer Catholic School !
Most Holy Redeemer Catholic School invites you to explore
our school family where our faith is a part of each and every day.
Come for a visit to learn how our multiage, hands-on
learning approach engages students.
See STEM education in action. Call 507.364.7383.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN - VISIT OUR ADMISSIONS' PAGE.
STEM PROJECT:Hydrogen powered mini wind turbine
MISSION: As a Catholic community, Most Holy Redeemer Catholic School seeks to challenge its students and staff through multiage education. Our efforts as teachers, staff, students and families are focused on developing young leaders, creating closer relationships with God, learning from each other, and serving as the hands and feet of Christ.
PHILOSOPHY: At Most Holy Redeemer Catholic School, we guide through Catholic doctrine and mulitage education the spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth of our students, staff, and families. We recognize and affirm the individuality of each person.
HRS AWARDED GRANTS & PARTNERSHIPS: Most Holy Redeemer Catholic School is an award winning school participating in both academic and scholarship grant programs. Grants awarded for 2014-15 include:
- AIM HIGHER - Scholarship grant program awarded to HRS to support students.(Website)
- Catholic Community Foundation - Scholarship grants awarded to HRS to support scholarship needs.(Website)
- Fuel Up & Play/Coborn's/Vikings/Midwest Dairy Grant - We added our new climbing wall, nutritious snack choices, and training to stay healthy!
- INSTY PRINTS - HRS is a printing grant recipient winner for 2014.
- KoAm EDUCATION ALLIANCE (KoAm) - a non-profit corporation which provides an educational and cultural exchange between Korea and the United States. HRS is now an exchange school with KoAm. We have one student and are looking for more host families!
- MCA/ARCHDIOCESE GRANT - Grant awarded to HRS to support training and costs for implementation of Minnesota Comprehensive Assessments.
- Minnesota Independent School Forums - STEM Grant for 2014-15 STEM education
- SAFE ROUTES TO SCHOOLS - Minnesota Safety grant in partnership with Tri-City United schools for creating safe routes to and from school.
As you review the website, please do not hesitate to call our school to learn more about the Holy Redeemer family! We love to have you come for a visit!
Mindy Reeder, Principal
HRS is an accredited school with MNSAA.
Visit AIM Higher to learn why your family should choose a Catholic school!